EA Kroll Productions offers integrated publicity, promotional and management services to musicians, bands, actors, small businesses and for events.
At EA Kroll Productions we embrace the highest standards for excellence by providing our clients with innovative personal attention. We represent artists who have a strong sense of personal responsibility and a desire to benefit from the synergy of a team approach. We value ethical business practices and strive to create relationships built on trust. Our creative, results-oriented strategies are designed to guide and encourage our clients to achieve their individual career goals. We are committed to treating our artists with respect and enthusiasm.
Our Publicity Services
· TV and Radio appearances: We schedule interviews, and prepare the interviewers and our artists.
· Electronic Media Support: We monitor our clients’ social media sites (i.e., Twitter, Facebook and artist website traffic), answer inquiries and
fan page postings.
· Branding: We protect our clients’ images by working with outside writers, advertisers and publications to proof and approve print media.
· Performance/Appearance set-up: We assure the comfort and proper treatment of our artists.
· Attendance at events and performances: We accompany our artists to act as liaison between fans, organizers and endorsement venues.
Our Promotional Management Services
· Licensing and registration: We ensure our client’s original material is legally protected
· Handle finances: We manage invoicing and payroll.
· Endorsement management: We act as liaison for product endorsements and assist our clients with contract negotiation
· Image consulting: We help our clients develop and maintain an effective image that will best further their personal career objectives
· Promote events/appearances: We design and distribute flyers and posters, communicate online, and alert community calendars.
· Merchandising: We advise and support our clients with merchandising tie-ins.
· Charity liaison: We encourage and support our clients with their philanthropic activities.
· Evaluate market potential: We analyze statistical data to maximize the effectiveness of publicity campaigns.
About EA Kroll Productions and Artists
Erik A. Kroll, founder of EA Kroll Productions, began his career in the entertainment business in 1986 when he was just 16 years old as the public relations director for a Pennsylvania-based theater company. He has promoted and managed dozens of bands, acoustic acts and events throughout the east coast and mid-west. In 2013 Erik became a member of the National Academy of Arts and Sciences, "NARAS" The Recording Academy/The Grammy's 597926-NWA68HZ3
Today EA Kroll Productions boasts a roster of pure, raw talent that encompasses the rock and roll sound of MaddaM Ink and the hard-rock talent of the nationally acclaimed artist, Tom Martini and Boston rockers Age of End. We’re proud to offer a non-violent hip-hop act, D Train, Recording Academy Member Rihki Kennebrew along with DCI world champion percussionist John Donovan and a Billboard legend JT Carter of The Crests among others to include models, actors, screenwriters, authors and others. These artists are unique, talented, successful and on the verge of exploding onto the world-wide music scene. Each artist gives generously to the charity of their choice through music downloads. We also wish to acknowledge the endorsers which stand behind some of our artists including: Morley Pedals, Sonic Fusion Pedals, Gear Hugger, Zoom, Samson, Lava Cables, Hartke, EB Tech, Mapex Drums, Paiste Cymbals, Steve Clayton Picks, Free Will, Mayones Guitars, Rock Box Pedals, Silverfox Frum Sticks, Arnar Clothing and recently Ibanez Guitars.
EA Kroll has recently taken on Actor/Model Micheay Wil Burns who has appeared in American Eagle print ad's. Erik adds youth with 19 year old Singer/Model Daniel Ricany along with TV/Film Screenwriter DS Brehcner and Author Michaelson Williams.
Consider EA Kroll Productions as your Publicist and Promotional Manager
We are currently interviewing new clients. Are you ready to take the next critical steps needed to advance your artistic career? Contact us and let’s see how we can share in your dream.
MTV, VH1, MTV Europe, ESPN Europe, NFL Europe, Style Network and Bravo Network, SRW TV/Radio Europe, Discovery Channel
EA Kroll Productions media features/Mentions:
The Pocono Record- Stroudsburg, PA; The Morning Call-Allentown, PA; The Sounding Board-Shawnee, PA; Music Trades Magazine-National, Warren Country Times-Warren Country, NY; The Times Leader-Scranton, PA; Warren County Magazine-Warren County, NY; Community News Magazine-National, The Detroit Free Press-Detroit, MI; The New York Times-NY; The News Resource Group-National; The Afton Sun-Afton, NY, Mobile Beat Magazine-National/2012 and many more...
WNEP 16(ABC)-Scranton, PA; WBRE 28(NBC)-Wilkes Barre, PA; WBRC13(local)-Slat belt, PA; NBC New York, Time Warner Cable 23-Port Jervis, NY; WBRC13-Talk show with Bob Capasso and George Roberts and many more...
WSBG 93.5 FM, Allentown, PA; WLEV-Allentown, PA; The Matt Metal Show-Bethlehem, PA; PIBCO Internet Radio-Stroudsburg, PA; 107.1 FM The Bone-Lehigh Valley, PA; NEGB1 Radio-Boston, MA; The Hawk-Easton, PA, The Poconos 96.7Fm, Gary in the Morning Radio Show, WQBT, Prolifick Radio, and many more.....
Guitar Con 2010, 2011, 2012-NY, NJ, MA; Lehigh Valley Music Convention-2008,2009, Bee3 Guitar Conference-2011, Community Three-2012, NAMM-2012
American Recording Academy/Grammy Member - 2013 to Present
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.
You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.
The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE